The reopening date has changed. We previously thought our business was part of phase 3 reopening but as it turns out skin care services are excluded in this phase – While phase 3 includes nail, hair and waxing salons, sadly it does not include skin care services. So confusing!
We are keeping our fingers crossed that Governor Cuomo allows businesses like ours that offer facials and skin care services to reopen during phase 4 in New York City as he had previously indicated.
We want you to know we take our job and your safety very seriously.
As per CDC guidelines our disinfecting method meets OSHA standards and is FDA approved. Our new disinfectant protocol uses a technology called AHP (Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide) currently used in hospitals for its its effectiveness. (It kills HIV and COVID 19 on surfaces in less than 1 minute) Plus, this technology is biodegradable making it safe for you, me and the planet!
Safety steps we’re taking upon reopening:
- PPE is the new normal – I will be wearing a Mask, face shield, gloves, disposable uniforms, etc.. at all times to ensure the safety and health of all clients and myself
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after each client
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available throughout our skincare studio
- We’ll be taking every client’s temperature before their treatment
- We will be allocating additional time between clients to thoroughly sanitize, disinfect and sterilize spa equipment, tools and other surfaces
- I have tested negative for both the antibodies and Corona Virus
What you need to know before booking your facial appointments:
- You will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 form before your appointment
- your temperature will be taken prior to your service session
- You will be asked to please wash your hands and/or use a hand sanitizer before your treatment
- You MUST wear a mask when entering the salon and treatment room
NEW and exciting summer facials coming soon – stay tuned! Our Square booking site is been open You can now book your end of July/Agust facilas book your appointments – spots will go fast. Looking forward to seeing y’all soon!