COVId19 safety protocols
It goes without saying that the health, safety and well-being of our clients is our top priority. We’ve implemented all the safety measures recommended by CDC and local government to operate our skincare studio safely.
Please note – all clients will be required to fill out a COVID19 liability waiver prior to each visit. We will also take every client’s temperature before their treatment.
As per CDC guidelines our disinfecting method meets OSHA standards and is FDA approved. Our new disinfectant protocol uses a technology called AHP (Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide) currently used in hospitals for its its effectiveness. (It kills HIV and COVID 19 on surfaces in less than 1 minute) Plus, this technology is biodegradable making it safe for you, me and the planet!
Safety steps we’re taking upon reopening:
- PPE is the new normal – I will be wearing a Mask, face shield, gloves, etc.. at all times to ensure the safety and health of all clients and myself
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after each client
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available throughout our skincare studio
- We’ll be taking every client’s temperature before their treatment
- We will be allocating additional time between clients to thoroughly sanitize, disinfect and sterilize spa equipment, tools and other surfaces
- I have tested negative for both the antibodies and Corona Virus and will continue to test periodically
Know before you book
- Must wear a mask upon entering the salon and treatment room
- Your temperature will be taken before treatments
- Anyone with a temperature over 99 will not be able to receive services
- Do not come in if you are showing signs of illness, if you have traveled within two weeks of your appointment, or you have been around others who may have traveled or have been infected. Also, if you have ANY flu symptoms, are sneezing, coughing, have a slight fever or just not feeling well, please do not come in.
- If you are sneezing and/or coughing when you come in, your treatment will be cancelled and you will be charged a cancellation fee.
We hope to see you soon!