Due to construction delays, I’ve not been able to move to our new location – but no worries, I’m currently offering a Pop-Up experience at Glow House spray tanning studio in Astoria, Queens.
Pop up will be available through end of April or first week of May.
Pop Up Address: Glow House here in Astoria (22-07 Astoria Blvd, Astoria, NY 11102)
Our Friend Maria at Glow House is planning maternity leave and will not be using her studio for the next three to four weeks. I will be renting her space temporarily until she gets back to work or when I find a new location, whichever comes first.
I will not be able to bring all my equipment to Glow House due to limited space – which means treatment options are limited.
Treatments currently available
Purifying facial, Nano Needling, Vitamin C Glow, Rejuvenating Blueberry wine facial and
Rose & lavender hydrating facial.
COVID19 safety protocols
Because Covid is still a thing, we’re still following all CDC guidelines to protect ourselves and our clients…You should also know that I test regularly due to the nature of my work + I am fully vaccinated. Yay. : )
As per CDC guidelines our disinfecting method meets OSHA standards and is FDA approved.
- PPE – I will still be wearing a mask, face shield, gloves, etc, at all times to ensure the safety and health of all clients and myself
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available throughout the studio
- We will be allocating additional time between clients to thoroughly sanitize, disinfect and sterilize spa equipment, tools and all surfaces
- Windows and/or doors are open after each client to let in fresh air
- Client temperature is taken before their treatments
Know before you book
- Clients MUST wear a mask upon entering the salon and treatment room – the only time your mask comes off is while receiving a treatment.
- We take your temperature before your treatment
- Clients are expected to wash their hands or use a hand sanitizer before their treatment
- Also, if you have ANY flu symptoms, are sneezing, coughing, have a slight fever or just not feeling well, please do not come in.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can email, call or DM me. Whatever works. 💛